Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Sabbatical Beard

If you are a regular reader of my blog, you probably know that Crosswater's Lead Pastor, Aaron Day, is currently out on sabbatical. What you may not know is that I was encouraged to grow out my facial hair until he returns. This challenge came a couple of weeks into his sabbatical but I already had some stubble going so I am currently at about 10 weeks of growth (Aaron has been gone for just over 11 weeks). The plan is to shave once he gets back but I am currently debating just when shave day will be. Here is a pictorial timeline of beard growth for your enjoyment/disgust.



That's it, no other point for this blog than this update on my sabbatical beard. Since the beard is most likely coming off soon, keep your eyes open for a post on the removal of said sabbatical beard. Don't fall off the edge of your seat waiting though.

2 comments:

  1. Greetings from Australia, As a woman I thankfully haven't got a beard, (as yet) ... we women are blessed to have facial hair remover..Lol.
    God bless, from the laughing kookaburra.

    ReplyDelete