Thursday, September 30, 2010

Amazing Story

Last week I challenged all of you who may read this blog to come up with the topics. I must admit, I was somewhat disappointed with the response, however, I did get a suggestion that I will incorporate this week. That suggestion was to point people to valuable/important things that I come across in order to help people wade through the vast amount of content that we have access to. It turns out, that very day I was shown a video of one of the most amazing stories I have ever heard.

Monday night, I came home from a long day at the office as I had stayed all the way through a meeting that night. I hadn't really been feeling well and all I really wanted to do was go to bed. My wife, however, really wanted me to check out this video that she saw on Facebook. I was not very excited to do this as the last video that she wanted me to watch was of a couple doing various beats, claps, clicks, etc. to a song. While this couple did their thing in perfect unison and had obviously spent a lot of time on their routine, I was not looking forward to another such video. But, since I hadn't seen her all day and she really wanted me to watch this new video, I agreed to take a few minutes and watch it.

What followed was an amazing story, unlike any I had ever heard. For the next 16 or so minutes, I was encouraged, convicted, amazed and wowed, by this young woman and by my God. Take a look for yourself here

1 comment:

  1. I did end up getting a chance to watch that the day after you mentioned it and I thought it was great! Thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete