Thursday, September 23, 2010

Taking Requests

I am a fairly opinionated guy, but, lots of times I really have a hard time figuring out what to write about in my blog. Sometimes it's because not much is going on, sometimes I just forget and lots of times I just don't know what would be interesting to others who may be reading the blog. So, in order to get some ideas and to hear what you would like me to talk about, I am presenting you with a challenge; tell me what I should write about. You can send me topics, questions, statements, opinions, or whatever you think will help motivate interesting blog topics. I will do my best to incorporate your ideas and suggestions into future blog posts as well as do my best to answer questions via the blog. Feel free to be creative and to challenge me, just keep it appropriate.

Suggestions can be emailed to me at jonm@crosswaterchurch.org

No comments:

Post a Comment